Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh whats life is when the things are seen as it is.
It taught me what the acceptance is and what not it is,
It taught me what love is and what not it is,
It taught me what simple is and what not it is,
It taught me what relations are about and what it is not about,
It taught me what people are and what they not are,
It taught me what life is and not what it is.

The life is unrevealed mystery, gets opens up with a bubbling energy within it at every moment.
The energy is revealed out when it is not complained about.The life looks both eternal and external as a beautiful kind when it is seen as it is.

Life is to be enjoyed ooh its eternal bliss , The life looks too beautifullll.

I love this Life. Thank you my life For taking me with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment