Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Bissfull Experience from Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyanadam,

I introduce myself as Manoj and I attended Ananda Spurana Program(ASP) by april 2005. I had an urge to do the meditation and had the concept of moving my life towards the enlightenment. After attending the program I haven't seen nithyananda as my guru and all I just did his meditation that's all. due course of time I have to say in real I have forgot swami. But then and there I used to do the meditation whenever I feel like.May be I m not a regular meditator for sure even if I did the meditation once I used to do it with the full intensity.

I can say it clear on august 19th of the 2007, I did the mahamantra meditation. And after the meditation I was in a meditative feel and was lying in the floor and relaxing myself.

Actually I was not out of meditation still,Suddenly my mind went blank and suddenly after some time I got conscious and saw a crystal clear visualization og a photo frame of Ramakrishna with sharada devi.after that in the next visualization swami nithyanada fully in saffron dress with turban walking towards me. At that time Suddenly there was a pull in my being level towards somewhere deeper in the plane.I could suddenly realize that I m seeing everything clearly and consciously from my ajna chakra and bliss energy was sprouting out of me like any thing.I could clearly feel my all seven chakras were vibrating at the same time continuously.I could feel the kundalini energy getting pushed from my mooladhara chakra towards the top.
after then I opened my eyes and I was out of the meditation and still I was able to feel the bliss chemicals oozing out of my (ananda ganda chakra) like a fountain.I could feel the ananda all over my mind and body for without any single reason in the conscious condition in a normal we are.I don't even know about that chakra at that time ,later I attended the healers initiation program there the same experience was narrated by the acharya(Sri nithya gnanananda) when explaining about ananda ganda chakra.Then only I knew it was an ananda gandha experience given by swamiji to me out of pure compassion and love to experience the bliss energy and the life beyond the death.

May be the above narration would look as a meditational experience but I would add to that it was some thing like near to the edge of near death experience (NDE).

After then I became a devotee of Nithyanada and he is my guru ever.

I have experienced the Strong bliss energy from my ananda gandha chakra in the normal awaken state as like we are all now, that too with full awareness and consciousness.

Now what I have gained from the Swami is true, the experience given by him was not at all negotiable.

Now no media cant even imagine like shaking the confidence level of the devotee's such like me who have got very deep experience in the life with the swami.Even though the allegations made by the media against my guru is proved also we know who swami Nithyananda is and what swami Nithyananda is.

Now it is time for the devotees like me to bow down to his feet and say "a deep hearted thank you swamiji for what you have did and transformed in my life. I swear I would be with you on this challenging time and defenitely make a difference what I could do"

With lots of love and gratitude

in nithyanada and in the feet of nithyananda
Manoj.G

2 comments:

  1. Experience change everything. I have no experience from him. With my little experience in the innerworld,I understand his words are authentic and he is beyond any so called morality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete